Job #: 587378439
Synertex LLC is seeking a Process Improvement Specialist to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency in Linthicum Heights, MD. This is a hybrid position with 4 days telework and 1 day in the office.
Click below to apply directly for this position:
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Actively engage in the strategic and operational planning of DCSA processes.
- Identify business priorities and develop operational programs for implementation.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and facilitate goal setting using customer feedback, analysis, and other systems.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Conduct process and product reviews and audits by defining, collecting, analyzing, and reporting on quality metrics; reporting program status.
- Tracking and reporting issues and corrective actions resulting from quality checkpoints.
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent Experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience working wit process improvement mythologies and/or tools.
- 5-7 years’ experience in analyzing operations, identifying key issues that need addressing and developing, as well as implementing and monitoring changes.
- 5-7 years' experience using and applying process improvement best practices/techniques and project management skills in a structured project environment.
- Must possess ability to multitask, prioritize and work with multiple users and applications while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt experience.
- experience with Business Process Analysis/Process Improvement.