Position #s: 486700944, 486700945, 486700946
Synertex is looking to hire Tech Support personnel for the Global Fielding Services Contract in support of PM Mission Command New Equipment Training / New Equipment Fielding.
Click the link below to directly apply for the Tech Support for GFS:
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
Technical Support personnel are the Global Fielding Systems troubleshooting and maintenance level personnel, focusing on solutions after units have been fielded to the U.S. Army baseline standard. Technical Support personnel are versed in all of the programs under the GFS Contract (JBC-P, TMC and FSC2) and are experienced in other Mission Command programs to facilitate troubleshooting and integration.
- - In coordination with the Regional Operations Managers (ROMs) and the Regional Digital Systems Engineers (RDSEs), plans, coordinates and conducts technical support missions with U.S. Army, other Joint Departments and Multi-National Partner units.
- - Maintains skill and proficiency across all programs and systems in order to perform on-site diagnostics and correct problems/failures.
- - Documents corrective actions, providing PM Mission Command with fault tracking / issue resolution metrics.
- - As directed, serves as an over-the-shoulder coach to improve unit level maintainers and systems analysts against the U.S. Army standard.
- - Installs new software or patches to ensure correct system configuration and operational status.
- - Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- - Possess a minimum of a SECRET clearance.
- - Possess a current U.S. Passport
- - Be available for travel up to 75% of the time (depending on mission requirements).
- - Possess a thorough knowledge of multiple programs in the GFS portfolio (JBC-P, CPCE, AFATDs, etc.) at the technical and systems administration levels.
- - Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support employing multiple U.S. Army Mission Command systems at the systems administrator/maintainer levels.
- - Possess an advanced knowledge of Network Operations
- - Able to manage logistics as well as physically move equipment up to 60lbs in support of mission requirements.
- - High School Degree
- - Ability to relocate primary duty station as required by the government.
- - Possess an Instructor qualification to perform classroom or over-the-shoulder training.
- - Have a broad and thorough understanding of the fielding and training requirements for JBC-P/JBC-P LOG, CPCE, AFATDS and other programs in the GFS portfolio.
- - Possess knowledge in non-GFS programs (DCGS-A, AMDWS, TAIS, etc.).
- - Possess a Signal Mission Command Digital Master Gunner or Mission Command Digital Master Gunner certification from an accredited program.
- - College Degree
- - Prior Military service