Click below to apply directly:
Level 2 All Source Intelligence Analyst
We are seeking an All-Source Analyst to support a national cybersecurity organization.
This organization focuses on reducing risk to national infrastructure and growing resilience to cyber and physical infrastructure for the United States.
This is a hybrid work environment, working 2 days in the office and 3 days teleworking.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Provide input and draft action plans, reports and other products against current and future threats.
- Enrich information in databases through the use of cybersecurity tools to improve threat and indicator awareness.
- Support data integration on government provided platforms.
- Develop, triage and correlate information and aggregate into appropriate databases.
- Vet, share and revalidate Indicators of Compromise, ensuring broad usage and continued accuracy of threat signatures and data through appropriate agencies.
- Develop plans and technical approaches on new or updated threat vectors, analyzing adversarial activities and developing TTPs to counter.
- Provide input and support SOP development.
- 4 (with a Bachelors) or 6 (with a High School diploma) years of experience as an all-source analyst.
- Experience in using analytics platforms such as Analyst’s Notebook, Palantir or other government provided analytical systems.
- Experience with extracting information from JSON, XML and other formats.
- Experience using MS Office products.