Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
Click below to directly apply for the position!
Synertex LLC is seeking a Software Engineer to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency in McLean, Va. TS/SCI clearance and Poly required. The Software Engineer will apply experience with both front and back-end development providing innovative solutions to the client’s most pressing requirements. Additionally, the Software Developer will have a keen understanding of open-source data development tools and processes.
Join our team of data visualization experts to focus on delivering practical and efficient solutions in support of our client’s incredibly important mission.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Work within a team environment to develop a software-based platform that will facilitate rapid decision making and increased situational awareness across a variety of users, disciplines, and geographic locations.
- Build robust, maintainable, well documented, and well tested enterprise-level applications.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with the customer and other team members. Including managers, data scientists, DevOps engineers, and other senior and junior/midlevel developers.
- Work on developing / integrating / operationalizing full-stack advanced analytic web applications through the Authority to Operate (ATO) process on classified networks.
- Experience and knowledge of web application development using Python and Django.
- Experience using Docker / Docker Compose.
- Knowledge and experience of classified government networks and Amazon Web Services (AWS) including RDS Aurora, and ECS / EKS, VPC, ALB
- Linux / UNIX
- Familiarity with Government ATO application compliance, approval, and deployment.
- Preference for Computer Science degrees.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code utilizing the Terraform tool.