Clearance: TS/SCI willing to take a Poly
Position #: 587354628
Click below to directly apply for the SharePoint Developer/Administrator:
Synertex is seeking a SharePoint Developer/Administrator to support our government customer based in Springfield, VA. This position is required to be onsite.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- The SharePoint Developer/Administrator will support the IT Department and the Agency through the delivery and sustainment of innovative SharePoint solutions. The SharePoint Developer/Administrator will be responsible for maintaining, configuring, and customizing an on-premise SharePoint 2016 instance according to the Agency's specifications. building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, providing technical support , authoring documentation, and training staff and users.
- The SharePoint Developer/Administrator implements and performs system operations and maintenance, including troubleshooting, health checks, system status reporting, patching, and resolving functional issues. The position develops and submits requests for change and conducts actional administration activities in coordination with IT Operational teams.
- The SharePoint Developer/Administrator coordinates with customers/site owners to gather SharePoint requirements. This position develops and delivers high quality business solutions consistent with industry best practices using out-of-the box and custom workflows. The role develops workflows and automation based on customer requirements.
- The SharePoint Developer/Administrator is responsible for system administration, access control, account/site creation, and maintaining security permissions. The position provides site maintenance and client support to ensure upkeep and usability of sites. The role provides ad hoc reports from SharePoint using MS Access, Excel, and Power BI.
- The SharePoint Developer/Administrator reviews existing SharePoint architecture and provides recommendations to improve performance, structure, layout, security, and configuration.
- The position provides subject matter expertise by implementing best business practices in support of future SharePoint solutions (e.g. SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2022).
- Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited University; or
- CompTIA Security + ce
- 4 years of experience collecting and delivering customer requirements as SharePoint solutions.
- 3 years of conducting server operations and maintenance within an Enterprise IT operational environment.
- 3 years of experience building and implementing solutions using developer tools, such as SharePoint Developer, Infopath, Visual Studio, or similar software.
- Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation and training materials for end users.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) position as defined.
- Certified in one or more of the following areas: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CompTIA Project+, Agile, Scrum, or IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Knowledge and/or experience using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) and Outlook Web Apps (OWA) to provide an enterprise platform to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Experience or familiarity with HTML5, CSS, and/or XML.
- Familiarity with SQL Server, MS Access, and Power BI.