Clearance Requirements: Active DoD TS, SCI eligible, and willing to take a Polygraph
Click here to apply directly for the ServiceNow Developer
A new, five-year contract award has created an opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer to support a critical program located in Springfield, VA. The position is required to be onsite.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
The ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer will perform configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the SNOW instances. Responsibilities will include the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on request fulfillment. They will automate workflows through Service Catalogs and create key ITIL service operations and management processes to include but not limited to Request, Incident, Problem, Configuration, Change, Knowledge, and Asset Management. The SNOW Administrator/Developer will possess the ability to design, develop, and build custom applications and provide support to end-users of the Information Technology Service/Operation Management (ITS/OM) solutions.
- Shall have 5 years of direct experience with the ServiceNow platform as an administrator/developer.
- Shall possess proficiency in gathering requirements, database design schemas, and data modeling.
- Shall possess ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator Certification.
- Shall have experience customizing or developing reports from data residing in relational databases.
- Shall have experience customizing or developing dashboards and charts from data source(s).
- Shall have excellent knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
- Shall be familiar with the NOW platform's APIs and Integrations.
- Shall possess a strong knowledge of and experience in ServiceNow core architecture and applications to include Incident, Problem, Change, Portal, Asset, Configuration Management (CMDB), Knowledge Management, Mid-Server, Integrations, LDAP, Flow Designer, and SSO.
- Shall possess a strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and common service level agreements (SLA) measurements.
- Shall possess proven experience training users on customizations and processes.
- Shall have proven experience with process and solution integration, workflow, design/configuration, and reporting.
- 8 years of direct experience with the ServiceNow platform as an administrator/developer.
- Advance ServiceNow certifications.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- ITILv4 Intermediate certification(s).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.