Clearance: Top Secret
Position #: 520283721
Click below to directly apply for the ServiceNow Developer!:
Synertex is seeking a ServiceNow Developer for Springfield, VA to work with a Department of Defense client.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
The ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer will perform configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the SNOW instances and business processes. Responsibilities will include the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver digital transformation solutions with emphasis on requirement fulfillment. The SNOW Developer will create workflows for service operations and management processes and will possess the ability to design, develop, and build custom applications and provide support to end-users to develop solutions.
- Shall have 7 or more years of progessive hands-on experience administering Enterprise IT operations in one or more of the following technical areas: networking, storage, availability, server management, desktop management, systems administration, software development, cybersecurity, engineering, and/or architecture.
- Shall have 3 or more years of direct, hands-on development experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Shall possess ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) Certification.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- o Working experience on the NOW platform on the Madrid release or newer.
- o Designing and developing customer scope applications and ServiceNow core applications.
- o Proficiency in gathering requirements, analyzing existing workflows or processes and delivering appropriate solutions with the ServiceNow platform.
- o Contributing to architecture discussions and documenting code for secure deployments of applications.
- o Utilizing out-of-the box platform applications and conducting modifications to rapidly deliver solutions to end-users.
- o Developing application-related fields, forms, views, modifications, and mapping roles and access controls.
- o Integrating the NOW platform's API with third party technologies.
- o Developing and designing process and solution integration, workflow, design/configuration, and reporting.
- Experience with the Romeo platform or newer is strongly preferred.
- Advance ServiceNow certifications, such as the Certified Application Developer (CAD).
- Experience with Agile software development
- ITILv4 Intermediate certification(s) or strong background in application/service delivery.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint.