Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Synertex is actively seeking a Service Desk Specialists to serve as the Tier 1 team members of an Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Service desk responsible for the IT-related service requests, and the service incidents and problems for the customer’s IT business and mission-focus enterprise systems. Specialists will be directly responsible for receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end- user submitted requests. Specialists will use common vendor provided as well as custom internal diagnostic tools to provide “hands on” troubleshooting assistance at the desktop level.
- The IT Enterprise Service Desk supports a wide array of systems, applications, and services spanning desktop operating systems (OSs), desktop and web-based applications, and unified communications (instant messaging, Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC), Voice over IP (VOIP) phones, etc.).
- Shall have 1 or more years of experience working in an enterprise IT Service Desk or Help Desk role.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical assistance and support to enterprise
- Microsoft Windows desktop platforms.
- Demonstrated experience supporting IT enterprise collaboration, communication, and productivity software suites such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Skype for Business, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with customers – in face or over the phone - to elicit all necessary details to capture their IT service request, incident, or problem accurately and completely.
- Shall meet the Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Technical Support Specialist (411); Basic Level for SECNAV M-5239.2 compliance. (See Navy Cool WebSite)
- Associates Degree
- Microsoft Certified: Modem Desktop Administrator Associate or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 10 certified.
- Formally trained and/or certified in the following Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) modules: Service Operation, Operational Support and Analysis, and/or Continual Service Improvement.
- Demonstrated experience working with remote monitoring and management tools to troubleshoot, assess, and resolve issues across a globally dispersed IT enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience working with Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) IT Service Management (ITSM) software suites such as BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, or HP Service Manager, for performing Service Desk related duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise monitoring and network performance monitoring solutions as Microsoft System Center, IBM Tivoli, SolarWinds, and/or Splunk.