Clearance: TS/SCI with a Polygraph
Position # 587365058
Click below to directly apply for the Records Management Analyst position:
Synertex is seeking a Records Management Analyst to work with a Government Intelligence Community client in Bethesda, MD.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Support government leads in ensuring customer is in compliance with the Federal Records Management Act and all related statutes, federal regulations, and customer and IC policies and procedures including, but not limited to, requirements set forth in the C.F.R., U.S.C., and NARA mandates.
- RMG helps train and equip the customer workforce to meet these requirements. Requirements include developing and executing file plans and RCSs, creating and maintaining all hard copy and digital records throughout their lifecycle, managing digital records, developing a strategy for converting hard copy records to digital, transferring permanent records to NARA as directed by the Government, documenting records requirements and processes to support further digitalization activities and updates to policy, and peer reviewing the work of other contract staff for quality.
- Create and implement customer RCSs to address records from creation to disposition for both paper and electronic records. Evaluate and institute customer RCSs and coordinate RCSs with NARA. Support the transition to a media-neutral, CRCS approach that will incorporate current customer office and organizational structure.
- Perform physical records archiving as directed by lead contractors and Government staff.
- Draft or review, update, and deliver content for training on customer records management.
- Deliver customer support and training on records management to customer personnel.
- Consult and coordinate with IC elements on the development and consistent implementation of IC records management policies and procedures, utilize proper handling of classified records and CUI records, and support the IMC and other IC records management committees.
- Support efforts to reorder and clean the customer Share Drive, and support the implementation of an customer ERMS.
- Identify, document, and coordinate PA SORNs with the customer CLPT Office for submission to the Federal Register according to customer Policy and government staff.
- Develop and implement plans for customer Essential Records identification and protection.
- Support customer and IC working groups as directed by the Government.
- Provide inputs to annual compliance reports as directed by the Government.
- Support records management system reviews and implementation.
- Requires BA/BS with 3+ years of experience or 9 years of experience without a degree.
- Experience supporting IC records management requirements to ensure of compliance with federal statutes and organizational policies; experience developing Records Control Schedules (RCS), file plans, and aids in records disposition determination in conjunction with NARA guidance; experience developing and maintaining SOPs for use within customer organization.