Job #: 486698561
Synertex LLC is seeking a Project Manager to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency in Linthicum Heights, MD. This is a hybrid position with 4 days telework and 1 day in the office.
Click below to apply directly for this position:
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Evaluate current and future business needs to recommend applicable solutions to improve current systems
- Understand and prioritize business requirements from multiple stakeholders and simplify them for easy analysis, solution design and decision making to positively impact/solve medium risks/issues.
- Act as a liaison between the IT team and the business to identify the capabilities required to ensure outcomes/requirements are clearly understood and can be delivered.
- Perform as primary point of contact for business stakeholders.
- Accountable for thought leadership, planning, coordination, and management of business demands.
- Monitor and report project progress, compare actual performance against planned/scheduled performance, risk/issue management
- Mediate between the delivery team and the product owner, coaching team members, including Facilitating meetings between the product owner and delivery team as required
- Communicate with the relevant stakeholders and transfer relevant knowledge to delivery teams, i.e., translation using levels of interactive communication and influencing skills.
- Supports business for service tracking/issues/problems/incidents, as well as with IT satisfaction and improvements.
- Knowledge of requirements analysis best practices
- Project coordination and milestone tracking
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Experience working in accordance with project life cycle.
- Ability to effectively work with people in and outside of enterprise.