Clearance: Top Secret with SCI Access / CI Poly (or willing to take CI Polygraph)
Click Below to directly apply for the Program Security Administrator Position:
Synertex is hiring for a Program Security Administrator to support our government customer based in Springfield, VA. The position requires to be onsite.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
The Program Security Administrator will coordinate, manage, and track administrative personnel security (PERSEC) actions in a fast-paced program environment. The Program Security Administrator will use knowledge of DoD and IC policies, guidance, and procedures to provide administrative support to the Security and Counterintelligence Directorate. The ideal Program Security Administrator is a self-starter with excellent attention-to-detail, organization skills, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience generating, routing, and processing electronic Program Access Requests (ePAR) across multiple systems.
- Experience organizing. processing, and maintaining electronic personnel security records across multiple systems.
- Experience creating and conducting indoctrinations, terminations, and security briefings/debriefings for small and large audiences up to the senior excecutive level.
- Possesses a working knowledge of PERSEC administrative activities to include but not limited to non-disclosure agreements, nomination packages, polygraphs, visit access requests, PSQ reviews, and foreign travel.
- Experience creating visual representations of security processes and checklists for incoming and outgoing personnel.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and organizing digital folder structures for large portfolios.
- Experience preparing documents for signature routing.
- Experience conducting database queries to gather and present metrics.
- Expertise in the ability to prioritize tasks and move from one task to another with ease.
- Ability to gather information from written and verbal sources and consolidate it into a standard format.
- Ability to solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Experience using DoD and IC security databases to manage security clearances.
- Experience handling SAP/SCI material.
- Experience in using the SIMS application.
- Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Familiarity with 32 CFR Part 117 NISPOM.
- Familiarity with DoDM 5200.01
- Knowledge of the DoDM 5205.07, Vol. 1-4.