Clearance: TS/SCI w/ CI Polygraph
Position #: 486690390
Operational Support Services – Admin to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK), assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K in their mission to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Represents organizational unit on administrative matters. Recommends, interprets, and/or implements company and internal administrative policies and procedures. Performs as a generalist a combination of administrative tasks in such functional areas as finance, human resources, purchasing, research and development. May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
- Coordinate, schedule, update and maintain director and deputy director division calendars, schedule appointments, invitations, meetings and VTCs
- Receive visitors and telephone calls, recommend action to take or refer actions to the government as necessary
- Draft and type correspondence, forms, staff summary sheets, memorandum, memorandum for the record, information papers, facts sheets, point papers, decision papers, and meeting minutes
- Ensure decisions and actions requiring coordination are properly staffed, concurred with and approved
- Maintain records and files, in accordance with regulations
- Monitor and track civilian and military awards and recognition, and security requests
- Performs Intelligence RFI Validation Officer functions to include review, refinement, validation, assignment to appropriate internal and external customers, monitoring, and closeout
- Maintain access to Defense Travel System (DTS), and assume the duties of a DTS reviewer of travel requests and claims, conferences and non DTS entry agent to recommend changes as needed
- Provide guidance and assistance to travelers for preparing authorizations, local vouchers, vouchers and other travel documents; draft unavailable travelers' authorizations, local vouchers, travel vouchers, and other travel documents
- Monitor for accuracy, update and submit changes to USFK J2's Manpower, Manning and Personnel (MM&P) database.
- Clearance: Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph.
- 4 years of experience with a Bachelors or 8 years of experience with High School Diploma.
- Korea experience desired.
- Familiarity with the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) desired.
- Able to surge support during two exercises per year.
- Experience supporting military operations.
- Job performance will normally require only minor lifting and carrying of boxes of records or equipment.