Synertex is seeking a Data Analyst to support the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Training Directorate contract in Linthicum, Md. The Data Analyst should be able to develop, facilitate, manage, enforce, audit data management related topics (data governance, quality, standardization, and auditing).
We are currently reporting on site 1 day a week but that may change at any moment.
To Apply, use the following link:
- Evaluate or verify the data accuracy
- Work with Government staff and other contractor staff to implement data management best practices
- Review and provide feedback on data related artifacts (Data models, data dictionaries, database design documents, data schemas, data assessments)
- Understand the concept of data at rest, data in motion, and data in use and to be able to provide best practices directions.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience in data management, governance, and architecture
- Knowledge of data standards
- Extensive experience with Pivot Tables
- Understanding of Database administration, performance, quality, and modernization
- 4+ years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree