Synertex has an immediate need for a Secret cleared Communication Specialist to support a contract supporting the DCSA Training Directorate in Linthicum, Md.
We are currently reporting on site 1 day a week but that may change at any moment.
- Develop communications strategies, plans, and messaging frameworks around existing information platforms and data on the priorities to design the most effective and engaging messages and communications process that result in synchronized efforts and greater stakeholder awareness and education.
- Design, develop, produce and consult on a variety of internal and external communications materials and media.
- Identifying stakeholder information needs and translate to written communications that are tailored to that specific audience
- Managing projects with many details to aggressive timelines
- Writing for a variety of channels to include blogs, executive speeches, employee communications, social media, and video scripting
- Ensuring documents are prepared in the appropriate, DoD compliant format and are free from grammatical errors
- Developing original communication content based on customer guidance
- 5 or more years of experience writing internal and external communications including: technical documentation, policy guidance, talking points, responding to inquiries from other federal agencies
- 5 or more years of experience executing strategic communications plans including public relations materials compliant to DoD standards, generating awareness and engagement for planned events
- 5 or more years of experience with communications planning support, including communications campaign development, product integration, writing, communications coordination, stakeholder communications, messaging, outreach, and execution.
- 5 or more years of experience in top-level messaging, support to senior leadership and crisis communications
- Ability to research, coordinate, develop, edit and prepare briefings, articles, speeches, talking points, handouts, or other materials that provide internal and external outreach in terms of client roles and responsibilities
- Extensive professional experience developing high quality graphics
- Bachelor's Degree
- TS/SCI Security Clearance