Click below to directly apply for the Management Support Analyst position:
Synertex is looking to hire a Management Support Analyst in support of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency’s Training Directorate in Linthicum Heights, MD. This is currently a hybrid position (1 day in the office, 4 days telework), but could be subject to change at the client’s discretion.
The Management Support Analyst works directly for and assists the Program Manager with monitoring work calendars and project deliverables, working with project managers on ensuring contract deliverables meet required deadlines.
This is an junior level position for a hard charging candidate looking to work in a mission-based environment with the hopes of one day becoming a Project Manager. The successful candidate will be able to effectively interact with senior level Government and Corporate leadership, ensure team members effectively meet government client and corporate deliverables.
There will be opportunities for professional development in Project Management and Contract Deliverables.
- Ensure timely contract deliverables to government clients and company leadership.
- Ensure performance and status reports are transmitted to all stakeholders within the required timelines.
- Attend government client and company meetings in support of Program Manager, when necessary.
- Acts as a point of contact between management and employees, government clients and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare documents for external or internal communications.
- Coordinate and compile annual employee performance evaluations in support of the Program Manager.
- Monitor and approve employee timecards.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional time management abilities, including managing multiple calendars.
- Good administrative skills, including filing and document organization.
- Excellent communication, including writing, email and memo creation, interpersonal communication, and customer service.
- Great active listening skills.
- Advanced computer literacy and troubleshooting abilities.
- Fast problem-solving abilities.
- Teamwork and collaboration.