Synertex LLC is seeking a Journeyman Data Analyst to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency in Linthicum Heights, MD.
Click below to apply directly for this position:
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program
- Review, analysis, documentation, development and improvement of inter-agency business processes.
- Review and analysis of data to develop business intelligence.
- Assist in identifying key performance indicators and metrics.
- Provide Data Analysis, Data Visualization, and Reporting.
- Coordinate with Security Training (ST) Staff.
- 3+ years of experience helping federal government organizations (preferably DoD) synthesize actionable information from data.
- 6+ years of statistical data analysis experience.
- Able to professionally communicate with customers to help them understand data, and to produce effective executive-level data visualizations.
- Knowledgeable of data science tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Expert with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Highly capable with data technologies such as SQL, PostgreSQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Python/Pandas, and other data cleaning, manipulation, analysis, and visualization tools.
- BS + 6 yrs