Job #s: 486690378, 486690379, 486690380
Synertex is looking to hire Installers for the Global Fielding Services Contract in support of PM Mission Command New Equipment Training / New Equipment Fielding.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
Select the link below to directly apply!
Installers are members of cross-functional teams that focus on the physical installation of hardware and equipment, as well as provide initial troubleshooting during installation. They are expected to be able to install any hardware on any platform given the appropriate schematics, tools and materials. Working under a team FEL, Installers are the subject-matter experts for planning installation missions and provide installation training to other members of their team.
- - Develop unit installation plans, validate material shipping requirements and conduct installation at designated unit sites as provided by the PM MC DSEs.
- - Conducts firmware upgrades and software profiling on the KGV-72 Programmable Inline Encryption Devices (PIEDs) via the KGV-72 Software Maintenance Delivery Program (SMDP)
- - Coordinate with receiving unit personnel as directed for mission planning.
- - Be proficient in equipment installation for all programs in the GFS portfolio (JBC-P, TMC, FSC2 and CPI2).
- - Cross-train team members in the responsibilities and skills of an Installer.
- - Expand personal knowledge into other team roles, such as NET Instructor, Fielder and FEL.
- - Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possess a minimum of a SECRET clearance.
- Possess a current U.S. Passport
- Be available for travel up to 75% of the time (depending on mission requirements).
- Possess the capability to read and understand installation instructions, technical bulletins, technical manuals and other installation related documentation.
- Possess the necessary mechanical skills to install hardware on any platform, to include field environments.
- Able to manage logistics as well as physically move equipment up to 60lbs in support of mission requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to relocate primary duty station as required by the government.
- Prior experience in automotive maintenance.
- Have a broad and thorough understanding of the fielding and training requirements for JBC-P/JBC-P LOG, CPCE, AFATDS and other programs in the GFS portfolio.
- Be trained as a prior FEL, Installer, Fielder, NET Instructor or other Labor Category in the GFS program or other similar program.
- Possess knowledge in non-GFS programs (DCGS-A, AMDWS, TAIS, etc.).
- College Degree
- Prior Military service