Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
Click below to directly apply for the position!
Synertex LLC is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency in McLean, Va. TS/SCI clearance and Poly required. The Full Stack Software Developer will apply extensive experience with both front and back-end development providing innovative solutions to the client’s most pressing requirements. Additionally, the Full Stack Software Developer will have a keen understanding of open-source data development tools and processes.
Join our team of data visualization experts to focus on delivering practical and efficient solutions in support of our client’s incredibly important mission.
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
- Work within a team environment to develop a software-based platform that will facilitate rapid decision making and increased situational awareness across a variety of users, disciplines, and geographic locations
- Build robust, maintainable, well documented, and well tested enterprise-level applications
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with the customer and other team members. Including managers, data scientists, DevOps engineers, and other senior and junior/midlevel developers
- Work on developing / integrating / operationalizing (ATO) full-stack advanced analytic web applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including S3, RDS, and ECS / EKS
- Extensive knowledge and experience of web application development using Java / Python, Spring, Spring Boot / Django, PostgreSQL, MySQL, JPA, Gradle, JSON, XML, etc...
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Government ATO application compliance, approval, and deployment
- Knowledge of web / application servers such as Nginx and Tomcat
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Experience or knowledge of working with
- o APIS: REST / GraphQL
- o ElasticSearch
- o Docker / Docker Compose
- o Relational Databases: MySQL / PostgreSQL
- o IaC: Terraform