Synertex LLC is seeking a SME Business Analyst to support a U.S. Federal Government Agency in Linthicum Heights, MD.
Click below to apply directly for this position:
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program
- Review, analysis, documentation, development and improvement of inter-agency business processes.
- Review and analysis of data to develop business intelligence.
- Employ Lean Six Sigma and other approved methodologies.
- Assist in identifying key performance indicators and metrics.
- Provide Data Analysis, Data Visualization, and Reporting.
- Coordinate with Security Training Staff.
- 5+ years of experience helping federal government organizations (preferably DoD) assess and streamline processes.
- 10+ years of management consulting.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge required, certification desired.
- PMP, CMMI certifications desired.
- Able to develop and apply data-driven methodologies for business process reengineering.
- Able to professionally communicate, and develop deliverables for, senior leaders within DCSA and DoD.
- • Able to coach, teach, and mentor government stakeholders through business process reengineering activities, and similar management consultant functions.
- BS + 10