Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and be willing to take a Polygraph.
Position # 371
Click here to apply for Configuration/Change Manager
Benefits include 15 days PTO, 11 days Paid Government Holidays, a 401k with 6% matching and an inclusion in our employee profit sharing program.
The Configuration/Change Manager (C/CM) will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for leading and supporting all aspects of Configuration and Change Management processes to refine and maintain the activity’s IT systems technical baseline.
Specifically, the Configuration/Change Manager will develop documentation and implement detailed plans for configuration and change control of IT programs, projects, and tasks while ensuring appropriate interfaces with other relevant processes. The C/CM will conduct assessments and actively monitor the IT environment for compliance with what is specified in the Change and Configuration management plans while reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes to facilitate continuous improvement.
- ITIL Foundations Certification.
- 7 or more years’ experience in implementing and leading configuration change control and management of the change control board.
- 7 or more years’ experience in leading design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of a baseline for all IT systems.
- 7 or more years of experience enforcing compliance with gov’t policies, procedures, and enforcing quality control.
- Proven ability in establishing, managing, and maintaining IT Configuration Items (CIs).
- Demonstrated experience in regulating the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into the IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and maintaining the original configuration of requirements, design, software, hardware, and related documentation.
- An in depth understanding of IT and business requirements with the ability to lead development, testing, deployment of improvements, and updated workflows based on requirements.
- The proven ability to identify and communicate risks and opportunities to the IT Team and Management.
- Demonstrated experience developing materials and executing training on C/CM principles, policies, standards, and procedures to drive adoption and adherence to the processes and procedures across the enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience in support of Information Assurance through the effective management of configurations for Information Systems (IS) to enable security and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge in Agile frameworks (SAFe), Software Development, and Project Management.
- Configuration Management Certification Preferred (NDIA, CMII, or CMPIC).
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP).